Monday, February 5, 2018

:: Coffee Talk with C&C- January Favorites ::





I hate to be THIS person but isn't January one of the most useless months of the year? After NYE it's kind of like, "OK now what?" But this month was my coziest month EVER! I lived in some great Sherpa sweatshirts, leggings, and amazing boots! I added in some new and added back some old favorites to my skincare routine that have been saving my skin from the nightmare that is January weather- I mean honestly it was 60 degrees one day and LITERALLY the next it was 14!! How is that right? It's amazing I've kept any sort of sinus infection at bay.

I will say that my recent trip to Raleigh and Charleston brought me so much joy and was much needed to be traveling with some of my best girlfriends to see my very best friend and her brand new baby! Charleston is amazing and I intend on doing a post on recommendations based on our (too) short trip!

But on to the favorites

1. SHERPA!! I added a few Sherpa sweatshirts to my ever growing sweatshirt arsenal and have LIVED in them when it's not completely inappropriate to be so casual! The are soft, warm, and pair easily with leggings or skinnies to run errands or snuggle on the couch! Below I've pulled together some amazing, cozy options to buy right now!

Cozy...

2. Skincare!! Of course, this time of year is all about wellness but after a Holiday season of eating and drinking whatever I pleased  I needed a month of repairing my skin! I received a Bliss giftcard for Christmas and did not waste anytime spending it to ensure I had everything I needed to get my skin back in check for the new year!

Skincare...



3. Sip by Swell travel mug! This one may seem silly but I have spent too long getting spilled all over taking my coffee from the car to the office. I don't know if I'm the only person in the world who doesn't know how to put a lid on a travel mug but once I invested in this Sip by Swell travel mug from Target my whole life changed! Below are some of my favorite colors... I purchased the white because I have the white water bottle (I've included some of those too)!!

Travel Mugs...




4. New pink lip combo! I have been searching high and low to find my go-to pink lip combo and I FINALLY found it! Fortunately for me (and you) it's a really inexpensive pairing for products. I use this lipstick as a base and follow it up with this gloss!!

5. Warm winter boots. It's no secret that January brings cold and snow so I thought it wouldn't be a waste of money to invest in a pair of cute winter boots that aren't Uggs or Hunters.

Winter Boots...


6. Updated red polish! If there is anything that makes me feel pulled together it is a great manicure and red ALWAYS looks great. I do my nails myself from day to day so it's important that the formula and color work well for me! Generally I use this red but I wanted something with a bit more pop so I picked up this one from the Essie Gel Couture collection! I HIGHLY recommend for anyone doing their mani's at home, the formula, brush, and colors are amazing!





I am hard at work find my February favorites and pulling together some fun new posts to get us thru this winter slump!

xx













No comments:

Post a Comment