Wednesday, November 6, 2013

:: Sucker ::

Lately I've been digging the Simone I. Smith lollipop pendants we recently debuted at Kohl's, and a part of their proceeds go to an amazing cause.

Their story- Simone I. Smith was diagnosed with a rare form of bone cancer to which she needed surgery to remove. The surgical procedure ended up needing to be in the same place as Simone's lollipop tattoo, causing the tattoo to appear to have a bite taken out of it. Thus, the idea was born to create a jewelry line based on her tattoo with a portion of the proceeds going to the American Cancer Society. Oh, and did I mention she's LL Cool J's wife, so it's like a triple whammy of style!

How I styled the clear lollipop pendant today-

::sweater/jcrew, camo skinnies/gap, booties/coach, lollipop pendant/kohls::

::water/michael kors, lollipop pendant/kohls::

Check out the different colors, sizes and lengths along with a lot of other great jewelry from Simone I. Smith on Kohl's website.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment