Tuesday, December 24, 2013

:: Twas the night before... ::

Happy Christmas Eve! I am obsessed with the holiday season- it's all party outfits, delightful spirits and spending time with the ones who have made the past year worth while! Today I will be heading home, it's a short 20 minute drive but does require a few days worth of packing which made me realize I need a better weekend bag! Then my family and I will head down to IL to spend the evening with family! I cannot wait!


::this will be what I think I look like heading home...not so much::

This past weekend was full of holiday spirit it started with seeing A Christmas Carol at a theater in Milwaukee with my boyfriend's sisters-in-law and mother, so fun! Then the girls and I spent Sunday watching Christmas movies and exchanging gifts! Best. Time. Of. The. Year.

::the girls and I after play::


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment