Saturday, February 8, 2014

:: Moments ::

Snaps from around the apartment lately...

::jewelry piling up after a stressful week at work::

Normally I'm really good at putting my jewelry where it belongs, in my giant jewelry box but this week with starting a new position I've been so tired I am being lazy. There is also an envelope of seeds for the flowers, Forget-me-nots which was a gift from our vet after we sadly had to put our cat to sleep this Fall I am just waiting to plant them when Summer comes. The "love you more" wall tile was a gift from my godmother for Christmas because I always say, "love you more". 

::it should be a fact of life::

After seeing this quote on Twitter from the current genius behind JCrew style I knew I needed to see it in my life everyday. I found it on this site and it made my life! 

::odds & ends on my nightstand::

I love reading before bed and this Carrie Bradshaw print is such a pretty thing to start the day with!

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment