Wednesday, February 26, 2014

:: Seeing Spots... Again ::

I can appreciate an extremely well done leopard/ocelot print but what I don't necessarily appreciate- carbon copies. An important lesson in business; you don't have to be the best, you just have to be the first.

::Diane von Frustenberg Fall 2013::

::Diane von Frustenberg Fall 2013::

I went gaga over DVF's Fall 2013 leopard print, see this post on my other blog back in August of 2013 but imagine my surprise when I see something similar in news updates of Milan Fashion Week. {Spoiler Alert- it's not DVF this time}

::Gucci Fall 2014::

::Gucci 2014::

Am I right? It's a little too close for comfort, and while yes I also love Gucci's version the DVF original will always have my heart because it came first. They do say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery though. 

xx






No comments:

Post a Comment