Saturday, June 7, 2014

:: Currently Reading ::

I love reading and I usually gravitate towards young adult novels (see Twilight, Divergent, Pretty Little Liars...) but sometimes I love a good inspirational novel. Right now I am alternating between two books, depending on my mood.


Han's YA novel tells the store of Lara Jean and her love letters- letters she has written to boys she has loved but she writes them to say goodbye. As soon as she gets her feelings on the piece of paper she puts them in a hat box given to her by her deceased mother and then lets go of the feelings. Until one day those love letters get mailed. 

I am only about 50 pages in so I am still getting a feel for this novel but I can only imagine the drama that ensues once the subjects of these love letters find out. More to come! 

Kelly Cutrone is one bad ass chick- I've been a fan of her since she made Lauren Conrad cry on The Hills. She is no nonsense, no games, just a work hard and you'll see success kind of person and I love that. This book is an advice/the lessons she's learned that she wants to pass on like, crying will get you nowhere. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment