Friday, July 11, 2014

:: The Power of 3 ::

Bronzer can be your worst, best friend. Most of us use it but how many of us actually use it properly? I'd say 50/50 and if you don't know what half you fall into- let me help!

Bronzer should be placed subtly, if you're using a giant brush and putting it all over your face- STOP!! This is where the power of 3 comes in...


When applying your bronzer, run your brush just under you check bone then along your hair line through your temple and onto your forehead then retrace the your path and back down your jaw line. I place some along the bridge of my nose as well because the sun naturally hits my nose. Make sure to start UNDER your cheek bones, it will make them appear higher! Apply some blush along the apple of your cheek and you're instantly sun kissed! 

::bronzer/cargo wr-01, brush/mac 109::


I use a smaller brush to ensure I'm not going overboard and build as I go- I just feel like it gives me a more natural look. For summer I choose a bronzer with shimmer to give me that dewy glow but in the winter I go for a matte finish for a natural look. 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment