Saturday, November 15, 2014

:: Lazy Weekend Mornings ::


I have always been a fan of a lazy Sunday morning but since Winny came to live with us my lazy mornings have stretched to Saturday as well. Not to mention they used to start at about 9am when I would wake up but my furry little alarm clock gets me up at about 6:30-7am, which is generous because she is used to me waking up around 5:30am on the week days!

As the weather gets colder I find less and less reasons to jump out of bed on the weekends so instead I put on a movie (or the Hallmark Channel because right now it's Christmas movies all the time) and snuggle Winny & nurse a few cups of coffee until the day starts calling!

What my morning looked like...

::candle/bath & body works "vanilla snowflake", matchbook/bath & body works {available in store only}, mug/target, glasses/tiffany & co::

::after winny wakes me up, she settles down for her mid morning nap::

First of all, how much sense does it make that Bath & Body Works sells completely adorable matchbooks to go along with their amazing candles? I have seen a lot of decorative matchbooks out there but I could never justify paying more than $5 for them, Bath & Body Works' are so cute, so festive, & only $3.50!! And do I even need to talk about how perfect their 3 wicks are? I didn't think so. 

Now, I may be rushing things a little with the holiday mug & Christmas scented candle but if you know me at all you know that Christmas is my absolute favorite time of year and I start listening to Christmas music in July. To be fair, I work in retail and we're always a season ahead so it's like I get to enjoy the holidays for more than half the year! 

My favorite things to lazy morning in include Aerie lace bralette, boyfriend jogger, & cardigan.  

So this weekend; brew your favorite cup of coffee, find your favorite snuggle bud, the coziest blanket you have, & a good book or movie and just enjoy the morning! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment