Wednesday, July 13, 2016

:: Easy Does It ::






::blouse & shorts/zara {old-similar & similar}, shoes/asos::

Summer is in full swing which means lots of humid nights on patios having a cocktail or two with friends. I love this look because it's on trend, breezy, and chic! 

Can we just acknowledge how crazy this world is right now? My social media feed is filled with either political/social topics or Pokemon Go... I can't even take it. At times like these when the world doesn't make sense, I tend to retreat into the little things that make me happy & the people who make me smile. 

1) My husband! Kyle is so great at lightening my mood with very little effort on his part. Being anywhere with him feels like home & I feel really lucky I found someone like that to share my life with. 

2) Winny...she may be the biggest brat I've ever met but she snuggles like no other! In the middle of the night she'll walk up to my pillow and cuddle my head, all while purring like crazy. 

3) Fashion! It seems silly but diving into a copy of Instyle or scrolling through my favorite blogs takes me out of this world and into another where everything is pretty & not so serious. 

4) Friends...of course! I can spend hours Snapchatting my best friend just randomness with my favorite filters. I mean the poor girl gets like 300 seconds of just me being a dork but it seriously makes us both laugh so why not! 

5) Family! Now that my family has doubled I have a great support system who I can spend time with and just chat about anything other than world issues! It's definitely a nice break. 

These are a few of the ways I escape the world's big problems, even just for a little while! 


xx



No comments:

Post a Comment