Friday, July 15, 2016

:: Beauty Talk- Essie Gel Couture ::



Calling all manicure obsessed girls out there- I HAVE FOUND A BETTER OPTION! I cannot leave the house and feel like a girl without my nails painted, it's a sad, superficial truth. I love the look of shellac manicure but HATE the outgrowth because I do not love long nails. Essie Gel Couture really does the trick! It's a 2 step, at home process that comes off with simple nail polish remover! Sound too good to be true? I'm telling you, it's not!

I've tried it a few times, I've lasted 8 days without a chip but still high shine before taking it off only because my nails were really long! At about $12 a bottle it's going to save you so much time and money! You're welcome! Oh, did I mention the line already contains 42 to die for shades? Here are just a few!


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment