Sunday, July 17, 2016

:: Coffee Talk with C&C- I'm Tired ::


Is anyone else just tired? I HATE complaining about my first world problems considering what is going on in our society right now but all that doesn't help. I'm tired of constantly worrying about where our country is headed and how can we fix our cultural issues so that everyone can walk out of their homes without fear. I'm tired because I work more than I play so when I play, I go too hard and wear myself down. 

Let's all take some time this week to acknowledge all the things in our lives that energize us! Maybe unplug from social media and watch a movie with your best friend or significant other, even better go for a walk outside and talk to each other! Cheers to a good week and re-invigorating our lives! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment