Friday, January 2, 2015

:: To Do before I Do ::



::wedding notepad/brittany fuson {thanks bestie!!}, dear me notepad/kate spade::

Wedding planning has officially begun, while simultaneously house hunting (life got really crazy really fast) and we've made a huge decision already about our day. We're getting married in Mexico! After doing some research about weddings in the area we both felt like paying that much money for one day is outrageous. I have never wanted a big wedding and our friends have been talking for years about going on a tropical vacay together and what a perfect excuse!

We've narrowed it down to 3 resorts, one of which we've been to a few years ago so it has sentimental memories but I have my heart set on one resort already. All we really have to do at this point is meet with our travel agent (apparently people still use those?) and get the ball rolling on going to visit and nail down the details.

::my engagement ring/vintage::

The one thing I don't want with a Mexico wedding is a ceremony on the beach, weird right? I still want something very glamourous and chic, and pretty shoes (think Carrie Bradshaw) and the resort I love has a beautiful venue with panoramic views of the ocean! 

So many more decisions will be made and I cannot wait to take you along for the ride! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment