Monday, January 26, 2015

:: Wantable ::










::january collection c/o wantable::

I received my first collection from Wantable which is a monthly subscription service based out of Milwaukee, WI that features Beauty, Accessory, & Fitness collections. When I opened my collection for January I was so in love with everything I received. 

I am obsessed with the jewelry I got in my collection, both pieces are so versatile in different ways. The earrings are very bright and colorful with a great mix of shades that they can be worn with just about anything. The all grey necklace can be worn casual or with a more formal outfit. 

That hat though! I have been looking for a few good casual winter hats in this style and haven't found one that I love until I received this sequin/knit combo! I see myself wearing this hat well into the warmer months (let's be honest in WI it doesn't get warm until July so it'll get a lot of wear). I love the scarf although I wish it was a little bigger/longer. The print is adorable and it's super soft, I'm Swedish and we love a good red and white fair isle anything so this scarf is right up my alley! 

If you are looking for a new month subscription seriously check out Wantable- everything is new, fresh & exciting with a lot more to come from this growing company! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment