Sunday, April 12, 2015

:: Style Minute ::

Have you ever known that person that is good at everything? Like they have the Midas touch, everything turns to gold. Well, one of my favorite people (who I only know as far as MTV cameras would allow) is Lauren Conrad. She's been called a walking Pinterest board which I would say is a pretty accurate description of her image! She just gets what girly girls want and then she gives it to them. I hate how much I love her.

Why am I talking about her, you ask? Well after her insanely successfully Cinderella collection for Kohl's, she is back collaborating with Disney again to design a collection inspired by, you guessed it Minnie Mouse! When I heard she had another surprise collab coming I instantly though of Minnie, her halloween costume was easily the cutest thing I've ever seen. It just made sense. 



::images via refinery29::

The red dress is my favorite piece I've seen so far and I cannot wait to see the rest of the collection! It's available at Kohl's on May 10th, start saving your pennies now! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment