Monday, August 24, 2015

:: Seersucker ::





::dress worn as skirt & chambray/old navy, sunnies/loft, booties/kohl's, lipsticks/bitten beauty, watch/michael kors::

Summer is wrapping up and while some are sad to see it go I am so excited for Fall to arrive. You see, I am a September baby (the 8th to be exact) and I find all the best things happen in September; for example the September issue of Vogue & pumpkin spice latte among many others. But as Summer fades and Fall enters the weather poses a problem, how do you seamlessly transition from one season to the next? My simple fix is taking my favorite sundresses and pairing them with a button up or a light sweater or if I want to be really edgey I'll pair them with a leather jacket for a night out. 

How are you feeling about the end of Summer? 

Images by Nicollette

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment