Thursday, December 24, 2015

:: A Very Merry Christmas- 2015 ::






::ornaments & tree topper/hobby lobby, tree skirt/target::
::sweater/target, denim/7FAM, slippers/kohl's, necklace/stella&dot, lips/stila::

Merry Christmas my pretty friends! This is our first Christmas in our new home & it's been so lovely to have a space to call our own on this holiday. If you're an avid reader of my blog you know Christmas is my most favorite time of year & December 26th is my least favorite day! I adore the lights, the smells, the cheer, & the incessant need to spend extra quality time with the ones you hold dear! 

This year has been tough to stay in the spirit though as the weather has been balmy to say the least. As I type this post it is 55 degrees outside and it's a day away from Christmas! Not cool global warming, what will the Polar Bears do?? 

We're spending Christmas Eve having dinner & exchanging gifts with my fiancĂ©'s family & then we wake up bright & early to head up to Door County, WI which I am hoping will add some extra cheer. Door County is a place I grew up visiting as my grandparents lived there for most of my childhood. It's a beautiful place that is essentially the whole of the Wisconsin peninsula and each little town has amazing restaurants & gorgeous views of Lake Michigan. Top priority on my list while I'm there is head over to Al Johnson's for some Swedish pancakes & meatballs, then I'm taking my fiance to the house my grandparents lived & maybe try to sneak over to the Cana Island Lighthouse like we did when we were kids! See my previous post to follow along on Snapchat!! 

Sending so much love to all my readers during this holiday season & as always thank you for another great year! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment