Monday, September 5, 2016

:: Seeing Summer 2016 Off ::


What a summer it's been! The weather was perfection and the pool was always open! But alas, all good things much come to an end, and honestly I could not be more ready for Fall (what a surprise, right?). 

One of the best things about this Summer was all the time we spent with friends! From weekends away camping, to simple nights of grabbing dinner & drinks. The hubs and I definitely had some great nights with even better people! I just hope those good times don't end, we just move them inside because it's going to get chilly pretty soon, but seriously the cooler temps can get here like NOW! 

Here are some of the things I am most excited about in the upcoming Fall months! 

-SWEATERS
-hot chocolate
-pumpkin everything
-football (more importantly Chicago Bears football!)
-bonfires
-scarves
-boots (Hunters & Uggs!) 
-coats
-cozy movie nights
-carving pumpkin parties
-changing leaves
-burning candles all day

Truth be told, I moved my sweaters out 2 weeks ago and they've been staring me down every morning begging to be worn. It's still pretty warm here so sweaters are not yet necessary but it's getting harder and harder every day. Next up on the To-Do list is to move my Fall shoes to the shoe shelf and take 2 pairs of boots to the shoe cobbler for repairs on the heel. I didn't get them done last year and seriously felt the sting of not having them in my line up, so this year it's a must! 

Thanks for the memories, Summer 2016! 


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment