Friday, December 16, 2016

:: Beauty Talk- Mario Badescu Facial Spray ::

::find ysl lippies here::

One thing you guys should all know about me is how strict I am about my skincare routine. I am an avid night time face washer, followed by a solid mix of potions that help maintain my skin's appearance. Toner is one that I haven't found THE ONE product to subscribe to yet, until now. This product was recommended by this awesome Youtuber and contains rose water, if you know anything about me- if it contains rose water or notes of rose (fragrance) I'm in! Rose is my absolute favorite! So I had to give this very inexpensive but totally awesome product a try. See my review below!

::find it here::

What it promises: Revitalizes with dewy radiance. Boosts moisture and glow

How long I've used it: Roughly 6-7 months

Does it work: I spray my skin with this toner morning and night, or after I've done a mask on my usual weekend skincare refresh. I have noticed a definite impact to the consistency of my skin! My breakouts during that time of the month have calmed down considerably and I feel like my skin does have a glow sans makeup and highlighter. In addition, there is no better way to wake up your face than a few spritzes of an amazing smelling, rose toner.

Recommendation: I have pretty normal skin so I don't know how effective it would be for someone with sensitive or oily skin but I would highly recommend this product. It's amazing morning and night, and truth be told after a night out when I have the booze flu- it's a great way to get myself moving! It's so inexpensive it's worth a try without breaking the bank!


top image by Nicollette

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment