Sunday, December 11, 2016

:: Coffee Talk with C&C- Snowed it ::

::similar bag found here::

Well, winter has arrived here in WI! It started snowing yesterday night and hasn't stopped since! Now, I am in the minority of people who love snow! I find it relaxing and what better reason to stay in and watch movies!

We went to a local supper club called Hobnob last night which is my absolute favorite restaurant in the area, it's been open since 1954 and I think 90% of the decor hasn't been updated since and I am in love with it. Not to mention the menu is great, the food is always delicious, and don't forget the amazing brandi Old Fashions.  The bar for example, has pink. velvet. bar stools. Dead. It's right on Lake Michigan so the view out the window last night was of a gentle snow fall and then pitch dark, it was beautiful. We felt like we were in a snow globe.

::via pinterest:: 

Today, we've both been snuggled in watching movies (me, football for him) and watching the snow fall. It's literally supposed to snow until 8pm tonight!! That's over 24 hours of snow!

LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW, LET IT SNOW!

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment