Tuesday, January 9, 2018

:: Spring Ahead with Warby Parker ::

 
One thing I don't showcase on my blog very often is the fact that I wear glasses most of the time. I am near sighted and I need glasses to work on my computer all day and driving at night but for blog shoots I don't need them so I forego wearing them. But Spring is coming and there is no better way to transition into the new season than with a brand new pair of eyeglasses!
 
::warby parker {puppy not included unfortunately}::
 

I LOVE the way a pair of glasses can change up a look and Warby Parker is one of my absolute favorite brands for eye glasses because they offer so many different styles, their at-home try on service is so fun, and uploading and ordering your prescription frames online is extremely easy! With Spring on the way, getting a new pair of frames to brighten up your face  is necessary and Warby Parker is the best place to do it! I've rounded up a few of my favorite new pairs from their Spring collection and how to style them for the new season!
 
::bell eye glasses::
 
 

::sweater/revolve, denim/express, white tee/nordstrom, loafers/nordstrom, necklace/gorjana, earrings/net-a-porter::
 
I love the soft color of these frames and they pair nicely with blush & gold!
 

::bell eye glasses::
 

::sweatshirt/saks fifth avenue, leggings/nordstrom, flats/anthropologie, backpack/nordstrom::
 
Spring is going to see a resurgence of bright, bold, saturated hues and clear frames compliment them perfectly.
 

 
::hyde eye glasses::
 
blouse/new york & co, skirt/nordstrom, slides/net-a-porter, lips/charlotte tilbury {nude kate}::


 
2018's Color of the Year is ultra violet but we'll ease into the bold hue this Spring with lavender touches and these glasses pair nicely! (pun intended)
 
 

::louise eye glasses::
 
::dress/nordstrom, flats/dsw, necklace/gorjana, bracelet/gorjana, watch/marc jacobs, polish/essie gel couture {off-duty style}::
 
 
Nothing is more chic than a black dress with metallic accents and these Louise frames are amazing! Whether work or play, this outfit will never go out of style. 
 
 
 
Enjoy browsing all the new styles introduced in the Spring collection and if you order multiple pairs that's ok because the at-home try on service allows you to try on frames with your wardrobe so you know they'll all match! I'll definitely be giving a few of these frames a whirl!
 
Thank you to Warby Parker for asking me to help announce the launch of their Spring 2018 Collection!
 
xx
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment