Friday, December 27, 2013

:: Aftermath ::

Well the Christmas holiday is officially over and while I already miss all the trimmings that come along with Christmas, I am extremely excited for some relaxation and some time to re-energize before returning to normal life. Today I had a few errands to run and surprisingly wanted to do a little shopping, until I got to the mall and decided I should wait a few days.

::mix media moto jacket/h&m, scarf/h&m, mini mac/rebecca minkoff, jeans/7fam, boots/target::

::remember this post? well silver was sold out by the time the bf went to order so he ordered black instead, i am not mad at it::

::details::
Obviously I am obsessed with this plaid h&m scarf, I have worn it to death in last few weeks but it's so cozy & festive for the season I couldn't help myself. I am absolutely loving the black mini mac- the indigo sheen is such an unexpected pop. I almost like it better than the silver, sometimes you think you know what you like and then the Fashion Gods show you otherwise.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment