Wednesday, December 11, 2013

:: Happy Accident ::

I love when I stumble upon new brands or designers by accident. Imagine my surprise when I have a new follower on Instagram and it's an account for an amazing and fresh handbag line! Kelly Wynne is a line of super fun bags that I am lusting over, a few of my favorites...


This one is my #1 favorite, from the name to the classic shape and easy shoulder strap it would be a great everyday bag! This color combo is my favorite!


This little crossbody is a part of their 2013 Holiday collection and it's so perfect for day to night on the weekends! 


I love me a good tote bag- they are great work and travel totes and this one is the perfect whiskey color! 

I love finding new brands and discovering new fun extras to make an outfit pop. These are just a few of the adorable bags available! So, go check it out


xx

1 comment: