Sunday, December 8, 2013

:: Snow White ::

Today is a beautiful snowy wonderland and I've got a manicure to match!

::essie "blanc" polish w/nyc matte top coat::

Yes, I trudged out into the snow in my Hunters to play this morning! When matte polishes first made their debut a few years back I wasn't sold, I didn't like the texture. I am feeling the look lately and found a great matte top coat, for less than $3 that doesn't feel sandy!! 

::essie blanc::


::deorah lippmann amazing grace::
{another great white!}


The white with matte is perfect for everday and a great update from Spring 14 FW trend to make it feel current for Winter. To add a festive touch ditch the matte top coat and add a white glitter, it's reminiscent of new fallen snow on a moon lit night! Magical!

::essie peak of chic::

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment