Sunday, January 12, 2014

:: SJP ::

Well the day has finally come when Sarah Jessica Parker debuts her long awaited shoe line to the world this February at Nordstrom. I was expecting a Carrie Bradshaw-eque line but she has officially shed that skin and the line is a lot more SJP's own personal style. I have to admit I am not 100% in love with this line but there are a few shining stars.


::I adore these, my favorite from the line::

::These are so wrong they're right, they feel very glamourous::

::This pair I could do without, it feels a little 80's to me. And not in a good way::

Not ground breaking by any means but there are a few pairs that if not for the hefty price tag I would dabble.  The line also includes a few classic handbags in bright colors. I am excited to see how this line evolves, the name alone will make it an undoubted success.

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment