Sunday, January 12, 2014

:: Nina ::

I am an avid Vampire Diaries fan and the indisputable break out star of that show is Nina Dobrev, she plays 3 characters for crying out loud and has legs for days! After a few seasons I began to wonder what her style off the show was and when the hell industry insiders were going to catch on to her talent. Well if this moment wasn't it...

::2011 emmy awards in donna karan::

...then I don't know what was. The moment I saw her on the red carpet my jaw dropped to the floor, I could not contain my excitement over the perfection that was this moment. She undoubtedly stole the show from any other celeb on the red carpet. My girl crush was then solidified. And she kept up a steady pace of amazing red carpet moments...

::2013 elton john oscar viewing party in naeem kahn::

::2013 cw upfronts party in versace::

::2013 met gala in monique lhuillier::

::2012 event in elie saab::

::2012 event in elie saab::

::2013 perk of being a wallflower event in reem acra::

::2014 people's choice awards in jenny packham::
{her hair was comprised of 100 knots!}

Her style is simply stunning with a few sassy punches to keep it interesting! I am always so excited to see her on any red carpet and tonight's Golden Globes come as no exception. 


Her street style is also notable with sleek silhouettes and punchy accessories, she is my kind of girl! 

xx





No comments:

Post a Comment