Friday, January 10, 2014

:: December Favorites ::

My 2nd favorite month of the year, September is 1st obviously my birthday & Fall fashion mags, and this month's favorites are very festive. They scream holiday cheer, too bad the holidays go so fast!

::scarf/h&m, leggings/forever21::

The scarf should come as no surprise considering I've instagrammed it about a million times this month! My Sam & Libby heels made a huge smash at holiday parties and are extremely comfortable. My gold clutch is the best ever and with the clutch trend blowing up it was perfect. Oh my fair isle leggings, how wonderful they are! So festive and cozy I lived in them this month and every chilly month here after. 

::heels/target::

::glasses/tiffany & co::

These will obviously be a constant favorite but December was my first full month with these babies and I can't imagine life without them. I have gotten so many compliments on them and they're so comfortable! 

:: crystal studs/kohl's::

I always neglect the earring, for some reason this is the piece of jewelry I hardly change out so it's nice to have some classic crystal studs that go with everything! 

December was a good month! And if you follow me on social media you will probably guess a few of January's favorites! 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment