Wednesday, February 12, 2014

:: Blending ::

Sometimes the most subtle of outfits can make the biggest impact, this was one of those times...

::sweater/tommy hilfiger {similar}, python skinnies/h&m {similar}, nude pumps/lc lauren conrad for kohls::

::details::

::bunting necklace & nameplate/baublebar, spiked bracelets/stella & dot, watch/michael kors:: 

I got a lot of interesting looks when I walked into the office but then I started getting compliments- this looked rocked! I am obsessed with my Stella & Dot Renegade bracelets but the silver version is starting to wear which makes me sad, they've also come with a rose gold version that haunts my dreams. Try a nude monochromatic look for a big effect- it's like wearing a punch of neon but a little more office friendly.

xx



No comments:

Post a Comment