Monday, February 10, 2014

:: NYFW Fall 14 ::

 My favorite snaps from New York Fashion Week Fall '14 so far...

::tanya taylor::

I am having a serious crush on pink lately and the sight of this perfectly puffy & pink bag sent me over the edge.

::alexander wang::

And with that love of pink comes my favorite combo of army green & bright fushia/pink. This is the perfect mix of military and girly.

::mara hoffman::

This black, jewel tone, and print combo is perfect party ready. Such a great holiday party dress that isn't trying too hard. 

::monique lhuillier::

Do I even need to explain this one? It's perfectly girly but the pink lace has an unexpected twist! Love. 

::kate spade::

I love a t-strap, pointed toe heel and these adorably embellished Kate Spade shoes are so chic without being cheesy. 

Cheers to NYFW
xx



No comments:

Post a Comment