Saturday, March 29, 2014

:: Frozen French Treats ::

If you follow any It Girl blogger on Instagram (see this one and this one) you'll know macaroons are the afternoon treat of choice to pair with a latte. Well unfortunately the nearest Laduree is in New York so those of us in the Midwest must improvise.

We have a great French cafe in a suburb outside of Milwaukee with amazing macaroons but it's a pain to get to and parking isn't ideal. But if you have a Trader Joes near you, you're in luck because they sell frozen macaroons in vanilla & chocolate.  So I decided to try and they were delicious.


My morning consisted for French treats & reruns of the last few episodes of Sex & the City when Carrie goes to Paris. I am a huge Big fan, I know I know Aiden was so sweet but Big was her epic love so my favorite is when he goes to sweep her off her feet! 

Have a great weekend
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment