Sunday, March 30, 2014

:: Splurge/Save ::

I have an amazing ability to rationalize cost per wear but some accessories are just way to pricey for me at this current financial stage of my life. And I am not one that likes to spend a small fortune on something that in a few months will no longer be trendy. My solution to on trend accessories at a fraction of the price you ask?

Zara!

They are at the pulse of every designer trend, getting it quickly, and at a great price! A few examples below

::chanel pearl choker spring 2014; price upon request::

::zara pearl choker; $18.90::
{also comes in a bangle which is currently on its way to my place of residence}

::philip lim jacquard embroidered geode flounce dress; $795::

::zara long sleeve sweatshirt; $59.90::
{also on its way to me}

::valentino c-rockee scarab fringe shoulder bag; $2,945::

::zara fringed leather shopper; $129::

::kate spade; $128::

::zara; $25.90


So if you're an avid fashion week follower check at Zara frequently for the trends you saw, loved, and cannot live without (but can't necessarily afford either) because they have new product weekly and it's always trend right. 


Happy hunting
xx






No comments:

Post a Comment