Wednesday, March 12, 2014

:: Mint/Pink ::

I am dying for Spring to finally show its face in the Midwest, but I'm not holding my breath because it's March and the average temp is around 20 degrees. Until then I'll be rocking every cliche Spring trend proudly...

::blouse/kohl's, boyfriend jeans/gap, t-strap heels/zara, wristlet/coach::

::pearls/old, st. germain lipstick/mac, watch/michael kors, bracelet/stella & dot, earrings/urban outfitters, rings/urban outfitters/bendel's/kara ackerman::

::cat rings/urban outfitters, diamond ring/kara ackerman, studded rings/bendel's::

Toughened up this sweet look with my favorite boyfriend jeans (on serious repeat lately!) for casual Friday. I felt a little strange wearing a baggier pair of jeans to work but they showed off my new heels perfectly and were insanely comfortable. 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment