Friday, March 14, 2014

:: What Day is it? ::

I have been so turned around this week and I'd like to blame Daylight Savings but it's probably just because my brain is getting full of so much information lately it can't possibly keep the days straight anymore.

Try and follow me- so my mom's day off is Wednesday, that is the day I try to call her so we can chat on my way to work. Well I called her yesterday morning, thinking it was Wednesday and completely confused when no one answered the phone. Then spent all day at work talking about how it felt like Friday and couldn't believe it was only Thursday. After work I called to talk to my mom again and when my dad answered ask why my mom wasn't home because it's Wednesday, he promptly informed me that it's actually Thursday.

Ummm...wtf? I need to get my life together, amirite??


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment