Wednesday, April 9, 2014

:: Nashville ::

My spur of the moment trip to Nashville was so fun! We acted like 22 year olds and stayed out until all hours of the night laughing and having fun! Looking for a fun city to visit? I recommend Nashville!

::The flowers were abloom, it was so refreshing::

::I had a dog just like this one as a child, it's a Greyhound and they're so sweet::

::Late night cab right selfies::

::Bathroom selfies, for obvious reasons::

::New favorite arm candy! My Zara bangle came just in time::

::Found this little guy at a boutique & he was so sweet::
{note his mustache}

::Country Music Hall of Fame!::

::Pretty prints at the Hall of Fame, Love you more::

::All the tables had sweet little sayings on them::

::Memories from the night before, honky tonkin'::

::If you're in Nashville you have to get BBQ at Jack's, so good::

::cheers!::

Now, to try and find all the sleep I lost while out of town! 

xx












No comments:

Post a Comment