Monday, April 7, 2014

:: Olive & Oak ::

Do you ever have those days where you stand in your closet hoping something new and exciting will jump out at you from the current contents? But to your non-surprise nothing does, so you just stand there for 5, 10, 15 more minutes. Yea, I've had those a lot lately. Everything I want to wear is Spring ready but not actual weather ready. Womp womp. Nevertheless, I must get dressed for the day and thought I'd express my frustration with a monochromatic outfit.

::tweed blazer/olive & oak, white collared shirt & grey denim/forever21, flats/zara, bag/coach::

::pearl studs/charming charlie, white & blue diamond ring/vintage, lip stain/revlon "audacious"::

I am so psyched out the resurgence of the pearl trend for Spring and I've slowly been reintroducing them into my everyday life. I actually got quite a few compliments on this outfit, to my surprise so I guess it wasn't all depressed looking :)

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment