Friday, February 13, 2015

:: Valentines ::







::coat/guess {on sale!}, tee/kate spade {old-similar}, skirt/piperlime {sold out- similar}, shoes/ninewest {old-similar}, lips/stila "beso", mug/target::

Oh Valentine's Day, a holiday that causes such controversy every year. If you don't have a significant other this day can evoke feelings of rage & cynicism but if you do have someone it raises expectations of romantic gestures to an unobtainable high! I've always been pretty relaxed about this holiday because if gives a girl the perfect excuse to wear a mix every girly color under the sun and throw some hearts & leopard in for good measure! 

I am obsessed with this coat and have been for a while but could never pull the trigger until it went on sale. I think leopard is a staple and a great leopard coat can take a girl places! Who doesn't love a light pink feather skirt? No one I want to know, that's who! 

I hope your valentines day is filled with love, hearts, & kisses (whether from your sig or your puppy/kitten)! To ensure there's a little love on the most romantic day of the year I'll be sending so much your way! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment