Thursday, February 26, 2015

:: Wantable- February Collection ::








::c/o wantable::

Another month & another wonderful collection of goodies from Wantable! I feared that since it was February I was going to get hearts on everything but this collection did not disappoint! Piece by piece...

The earrings are hands down my favorite piece from this collection! They are vintage inspired and so pretty, I have a necklace that they match perfectly. I'm actually considering them as a serious contender for my wedding, or any one of my wedding festivities!

The ring has been worn more in the last 2 weeks than I can count. It's a staple piece as far as gold & crystal jewelry goes and looks great on it's own or piled with midi rings. It's also a really great quality!  

The mint bracelet is going to be a Spring go to (much like the rest of this collection) but I also see myself wearing it for Holiday this year as well. Mint is one of my favorite colors but I don't like to wear it that often because it doesn't go well with my skin tone so mint accessories are a great way to incorporate the color into my look. 

I see a lot of brightly colored, scalloped shorts in my future as the watch has a very nautical them to it! Something about navy & gold screams preps on sail boats! It has a rubber wristband so it's going to be durable and easy to keep clean! Navy is a huge trend come Fall so you'll be seeing this piece a lot on these pages. Maybe it'll even get paired with a certain, very pretty mint bracelet?!

The Wantable team hit it out of the park again this month with a great collection filled with amazing pieces to add to my jewelry box! The pieces I received in February can go together or stand alone to add some uumph to any outfit! 


xx





No comments:

Post a Comment