Friday, March 27, 2015

:: Style Minute ::

Welcome to my new series where I am going to be talking about current trends or fashion news! First up, my absolute favorite show from fashion month. If you follow me on Instagram you probably know this answer but if you don't it was the Marchesa show in New York, NY.

Now, I know fashion month has been over for a while but I just cannot get over the romance that was sent down the runway at Marchesa for Fall 2015. Flower appliques, feathers, sequins, gilded in gold dresses, & beaded fringe. No detail was spared to create this collection.




::my absolute favorite gown::

It's no surprise that the luxe look has made a major come back after seasons of minimalist collections and Marchesa just gets it! But how do you work this look into your everyday attire you ask? I'm thinking bejeweled sweaters  & satin blazers but be sure to throw on a choker for good measure! We'll see come Fall how our favorite retailers interpret these runway trends for everyday ready to wear. 

Images from Style.com


xx


No comments:

Post a Comment