Sunday, April 19, 2015

:: Periwinkle ::







::blouse/kohl's, skirt/chicwish, earrings/wantable c/o, heels/zara, sunnies/ann taylor, lips/mac "saint germain"::

The sun! Such a fickle thing in these parts of the country. 

The second I got engaged I put myself on a pretty regular exercise routine & started eating cleaner & more thoughtfully. The benefits of this is items that used to make me insecure no longer do, for example pencil skirts! My midsection has always been the part of my body I am more insecure about and pencil skirts tend to accentuate that area. I absolutely love this skirt and purchased it to wear for engagement photos (that haven't happened yet, oops) or any of the other wedding occasion that allows me to wear white. The periwinkle blouse is one of my favorite colors this Spring & the earrings I received from my Wantable March collection went perfectly! I love happy accidents (serendipity) like that! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment