Saturday, May 9, 2015

:: Style Minute ::

It only makes sense I would continue my Style Minute series right after the 2015 Met Gala and the horror that was the absence of Blake Lively and her almost equally stunning husband, Ryan Renolds. The theme this year was Chinese Through the Looking Glass which lends itself to beautiful florals and the perfect shade of jade (unless you're Kendall Jenner and then you just wear jade SNAPS!). I have to say I was pretty underwhelmed by the fashion of the night and extremely crushed that Blake never showed, she always saves the day for me! Keep reading to hear my thoughts on the night's biggest trend...

Sheer. Now I can appreciate a peek-a-boo of skin every now and then but these dresses make me question why these women even bothered? I mean Jennifer Lopez is seriously the sexiest woman in Hollywood and refuses to let us forget it and Beyonce had to one up herself from the year before. Kim at this point is just trying to keep up with the first 2 that she comes across unauthentic.








With the numerous scantily clad red carpets we see year after year I look forward to this event because it's generally the classiest, but when some of these beautiful women walk down the carpet in little else but some netting and jewels I just lose interest. Here's to hoping next year Blake shows up.


xx










No comments:

Post a Comment