Tuesday, May 5, 2015

:: Summer Must Haves ::


We got our first taste of Summer recently when the temp got above 70 degrees for 2 straight days! That got me thinking, do I have everything I need for the warmer weather? So I put together a little list of items that will keep me ready for any Summer event, think BBQ or day at the lake! Leave a comment below telling me what you're favorite Summer essentials are! 

With each new season of course there are some new pieces I want to get to refresh my wardrobe, but that can get pricey. Using shopathome.com, an online coupon and Cash Back site that partners with thousands of online retailers and more than 60 million members to deliver savings and rewards I can find the best deals through all of my favorite retailers and trust me they have some of the best! Go on, check them out for yourself! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment