Friday, April 24, 2015

:: Wantable Style Edit Review ::

Unless you've been living under a rock, you know Wantable as a fun, up and coming company who provides intimates, beauty, accessory, and fitness edits to fashion loving girls alike. Their mission is help clients discover amazing product and trends they know we can't live without. To ensure they're giving each of us a unique experience their profile quizzes are made up for 32 questions and they utilize a "like, love, and dislike" scale to get to know each client individually before packing each collection.

Well good news, Wantable has made the seamless transition to apparel edits!! Styling 5 premium brand pieces for clients to try on in the comfort of your own home. After 5 days the customer decides what she'd like to keep and what the she'd like to return. The $20 styling fee then applies to any item the client keeps, but keep all 5 items and the $20 styling fee and an additional 25% discount gets applied to the price of the items.

The styling quiz was very specific to body type and fit preferences, the first step in the quiz is nailing down sizes in each type of item you could potentially receive. Next step is proportion of arms, legs, torso etc; I found this a little difficult but I guess-timated. Body type identifying comes next, I find that I don't fit any of the typical body types so I chose the one most like me (obviously). When you get to fit type for individual item it goes by the "like, love, or dislike" scale which is nice because you don't like just one fit all the time so you keep your options open. The lasts few steps include what type of items you'd like to receive (denim, jackets etc), the style of clothing you like, love, or dislike (preppy, glam, boho etc), then you review and complete. It's quite an easy quiz with a wide range of options.

Below are the items I received in my first edit. I was pleasantly surprised by everything I got and intend on keeping all of it!

BCBG Woven Top $78






This blouse is perfect for the current time of year! Black and mint is one of my favorite color combos to transition from Winter to Spring and I can see wearing this top with jeans, a midi skirt, or shorts. It has a triangle cut out in the back that adds a bit of sass to this sweet shirt.

Parker Smith Denim, Ava Skinny $120





Dark wash denim skinnies are my jam, I've actually never found a pair that wasn't too long and at 5'5" that shouldn't be too hard, right? Well these skinnies are the perfect length & fit with the right amount of stretch for those days when I'm not at my skinniest! These are great with sandals, heels or boots! Buying new jeans can be a nightmare so Wantable just saved me that experience! So. Many. Thanks!

Kut Printed Shift Dress $89






When I pulled this dress out of the box I was a bit nervous about the fit as I don't love loose fitting dresses because they can tend swallow me. This dress actually hugs in the right places to show off your shape while still being a great shift. I could pair a belt with it for a wedding, a tuxedo vest for work or the jacket I received below for just any reason. Florals with black backgrounds are great transitional pieces from Summer to Fall and the cap sleeves on this shift lends itself to a season-less piece.

BB Dakota Criss Cross Dress $85






Ok, moment of pure honestly. It took me about 5 minutes to figure out how to get this dress on! *Cue laughter* Once I got it on I loved the 90's vibe and bright coral color. It might me feel super thin which is always a great feeling! It's a perfect summer dress as the fabric is light weight but not see thru.

Jack Ivory Crepe Jacket $80





Talk about a staple item! The weight of this jacket is perfect for any occasion and the cascade front works for both work & play! It was chosen to go with the BB Dakota dress which is how I styled it but initially I tried it with the Kut shift and loved that look too! I also paired it with the Parker Smith denim & a graphic tee to meet the fiance! I feel sorry for this jacket because it's going to be worn, A LOT.

Cost of my Style Edit to keep all items:

BCBG Woven Top $78
Parker Smith Denim, Ava Skinny $120
Kut Printed Shift Dress $89
Jack Ivory Crepe Jacket $80
BB Dakota Criss Cross Dress $85

Total Retail: $452
Less $20 Style fee & 25% discount: $319

Overall, I really enjoyed each piece I received in my first style edit! The brands are premium and the quality is amazing. I am extremely impressed and officially addicted to this new service. The great thing about the Style Edit is knowing that if I don't have time to shop I know I'll have some great pieces sent my way to shop at home! If you're a girl like me who loves refreshing your closet (constantly) and finds pure satisfaction in finding a package full of lovely items on your doorstep this edit was made for you!

Images by Nicollette

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment