Sunday, June 21, 2015

:: Skate ::









::dress/bb dakota via wantable, heels/kohl's, clutch/lizzibeth, sunnies/toms, lips/lorac::

This look was a risk for 2 reasons- 1) wearing a neon when lacking a solid bronzed tan & 2) the purple lips I chose to pair with it. Truth be told when I saw the Lorac Free Spirit purple lipstick I became instantly obsessed and knew immediately that I need to pair it with this chartreuse dress I received in a Wantable Style Edit! I see myself wearing this purple color much more during Fall but it never hurts to bust it out a little early, right?

I am trying to get re-focused on the wedding front! We got so many decisions handled so quickly that I got a little lax about what is still left. Really we just need to book our travel and ensure a photographer is booked as well and everything after that is small details (i.e. welcome bags, wedding party gifts etc) but with how quickly time is already flying I should probably get a move on right? Honestly, I was not one of those girls who had her whole wedding planned since she was old enough to talk so the whole planning of it can get away from me! Any other brides feel that way? I have to say I am super happy with our choice to do destination because we have friends still planning weddings in the area that it seems really stressful...I'm not down with that! 

I have so much fun stuff to share with you, including how I'm getting in shape & getting my skincare routine down to a science so I won't have any major freak outs come the big day (insert eye roll and finger crossing emojis here!!). And of course- more style! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment