Monday, June 22, 2015

:: L.O.V.E. ::










::chambray/old navy, skirt/chicwish::

If you've ever taken engagement pictures you know it can be a bit awkward! Obviously you know by looking at these pages that I am comfortable in front of the camera but it's not really Kyle's thing. He was such a trooper this day, bless his heart! I really wanted it to be short and sweet, no multiple locations and outfit changes or anything like that. I absolutely love these pictures- it captures a lot of who we are as a couple! 

Our story isn't the type of fairy tale you'd see played out in a Disney film but it's my favorite one because it's about 2 people who fell in love being completely themselves. I am so excited and honored to be marrying this man and if you can' tell by the smile I have when I kiss him (see above) that's a shame. I am so looking forward to our wedding day and everything that follows, knowing there will be highs and lows but what will define us a couple are the days in between and how we keep our relationship special on those days! 

Side note: I lost one of my favorite earrings during this shoot and I was so sad! You can tell in the 8th picture from the top where I'm not wearing earrings but the second to last I am. I was so sad :(


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment