Wednesday, June 24, 2015

:: Bananas ::







::blouse/zara {old-similar}, flares/express, mules/target, clutch/vintage {similar}, watch/michael kors, bangle/minsai, bracelet/nordstrom, ring/woodbury lane, earrings/co wantable, sunnies/chanel, lipstick/lorac::

Summer has officially arrived and the weather showed up literally RIGHT. ON. TIME. And not a minute earlier. There is nothing more quintessentially Summer than a banana leaf print shirt and I love the bright detail on this one from Zara. 

We are going to Phoenix, AZ over the 4th with another couple for a few days and I'm actually really excited to feel the 115 degree weather we're anticipated to have! I am bringing everything I own that is light weight and some hats for the pool because I see myself spending a lot of time there. I have never been to Arizona so I'm excited to see the desert and take in the landscape! Don't worry, you'll hear all about what we did and what I wore while we're there! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment