Tuesday, July 7, 2015

:: Minnie ::





::dress/kohls, jacket/jack via wantable, shoes/guess, necklace/stella & dot, sunnies/chanel, lips/stila::

July is the month of America, if people spend a week celebrating their birthday then we all agree our country gets an entire month. I don't wear red often but this dress is so easy and versatile that now I want more! 

Our trip to Phoenix, AZ was so fun and so so so hot! I got a pretty solid tan to make up for the lack of sun that shines on my days off of work and the days I haven't been able to spend at the pool. We spent a lot of time at the pool floating {because it was far too warm to sit anywhere but in the water} and playing Hockey on the patio. If you don't know what Hockey I mean check out the rules here, it's a really fun drinking game! 


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment