Sunday, July 19, 2015

:: A Beauty Tale- Bliss Serum Review ::

::bliss triple oxygen energizing serum/kohls::

Skincare has been very important to me since I was young, I started washing my face nightly the same day I started wearing make up! Finding the right routine takes time and can require changing up every now and then as products no longer work on your skin. I have become way more willing to try new products and different brands as I get older and thank goodness because this serum is amazing! 

If you splurge on any skincare item I recommend it be your serum or your moisturizer as they are 2 products that don't go right down the drain! This serum has seriously changed my skin for the better in one huge way- it is more consistent and breaks out less. I generally break out once a month right around the time I'm supposed to start surfing the crimson wave and since I've added this product to my regimen that has no longer happened! I've noticed a glow about my skin and a reduction in the size of my pores. 

This product is a bit more on the expensive side which is truly the only downfall but I recommend spending the money and it's a great introduction to the Bliss brand! Truly 10 out of 10 rating! 

xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment