Wednesday, July 15, 2015

:: Summer in Review ::

::mara hoffman scarf, cambridge leather cross body, toms sunnies/ via rachel zoe box of style, kate spade twirl fragrance {and also there is a winny sighting}:: 

I died when I found out Rachel Zoe was curating her own subscription box and immediately signed up the second it was available! The way her box works is a quarterly box of items that range from beauty to accessories and also things like style tap or nippies that she picks herself (everyone gets the same thing) with one hero item. You can buy one box for a season or for the full year, I went for the yearly because it was a better deal and I knew they'd sell out season to season (which so far they have). 

The Summer box arrived this week and my 2 favorite items are the exclusive for Box of Style Mara Hoffman scarf and the hero item Cambridge leather cross body in brilliant white! Also included were a Too Faced lipstick (a beautiful sheer cinnamon color that is totally buildable with a great shine) and bronzer which is perfect for every complexion, O.R.G Mineral Face Peel, and Bristols Nippies Skins. 

I haven't been disappointed yet by anything picked for the box and have used everything multiple times. The Toms sunnies I received in Spring have replaced my Chanel sunnies as my go-to (I realized I want my Chanels to last forever so they have become special occasion sunnies {the black & brown pairs}) and I get a million compliments on them. I paired the scarf with a bright orange maxi and felt immediately like I was on a tropical vacay even though I was sitting at my all grey cube at work (the look will appear on the blog no worries). 

I fully recommend if you're looking for a subscription box to try, this one is a solid investment. I love that it's quarterly because the items you receive are amazing quality and a great way to start the new season's wardrobe! It also cuts back on the amount of accessories or beauty items you have piling up. Get yours here and fast because they sell out in an instant! 

xx

No comments:

Post a Comment