Wednesday, September 30, 2015

:: Wantable Review- September ::




::via wantable::

September is my absolute favorite month of the year. Between my birthday, the fashion, and the weather it doesn't get much better than September. So it's no surprise that my September Wantable collection would be one of my favorite! 

My absolute favorite part of this collection had to be the set of studs! They are so classic and so easy to wear, whether casual or formal this is the time of year when earrings this versatile come in handy. 

The bracelet is beautiful and stretchy so it's perfect to slide on with a statement watch! I see myself wearing this piece day in and out. 

Statement necklaces are easily one piece of jewelry I tend to under utilize, I'll see them in Instagram OOTD posts from some of my favorite style girls and wonder to myself, "why the eff don't I wear those more?". The blue in this necklace is so pretty and will go with so much in my closet. 

Overall, I love my September collection! I've noticed that the boxes I've gotten lately have been way more coordinated than before and I love that! 

xx 



No comments:

Post a Comment