Friday, October 2, 2015

:: Fall Favorites Tag 2015 ::



It's Fall, so that means.....FALL TAG! 

1)Favorite Fall candle

This is a total toss up between Bath & Bodyworks Sweater Weather & Marshmallow Fireside. Two totally different scents but equally Fall, Sweater Weather is described as a blend of aromatic eucalyptus, juniper berry, & sage while Marshmallow Fireside is a scent made up of toasted marshmallows, smoky woods, & sweet vanilla. 



2)Favorite lip color

Who can deny a dark lip when the temp starts to dip? No one I want to know, that's who. My go to dark lip is YSL #2 because it's so easy and the formula is so moisturizing! 


3)Favorite Fall drink

Basic is as basic does, and this girl owns her basic. Yes, pumpkin spice latte is my favorite Fall drink! 


4)Favorite blush

In the Summer I'm all about corals and pinks but come Fall I love a good purple toned flush on cheeks! MAC Gentle is my absolute favorite.


5)Favorite clothing item

Two words... Blanket. Scarves. There is nothing more comforting during these cooler months than a blanket scarf. This one from Asos has sort of become an item I take with me everywhere.


6) Favorite fall movie

See ecard below...


But also- The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown! It's so cute, and silly that poor Charlie only gets rocks instead of candy.



7) Favorite fall TV show

I have fallen in love with Scream Queens! It's a perfect mix of Pretty Little Liars, Gossip Girl, & American Horror Story. If you haven't checked it out yet, seriously do yourself a favor!


8) Favorite thanksgiving food

I used to hate this food but now it's what I look forward to most... green bean casserole! The green beans, mushroom soup, topped with fried onions it's just the side of all sides!


9) Favorite halloween costume

My costume last year was inspired by our sweet little baby nugget, Winny!


Tag...you're it! Now you tell me your Fall Favorites! 

xx




No comments:

Post a Comment