Wednesday, April 27, 2016

:: Beauty Talk- Sun Bum Review ::


There is nothing scarier than realizing you booked Mexico for your wedding, going 6 days before your actual ceremony, and realizing tan lines are inevitable. It was imperative on my wedding trip that my SPF game be so strong but allow some color. I decided to try a new brand of sun protection at the risk of looking crazy on my wedding day!

::sun bum::

What it promises: Protects from harmful UVA/UVB rays while enriching the skin with Vitamin E and is recommended by The Skin Cancer Foundation. 

How Long I used it: One full week in Mexico during the third week of April

Does it work: YES, YES, YES! I have to say I am not as stringent about sun protection as I should be in a normal situation but the days leading up to my wedding I was nuts! I used only this lotion the entire week in order to truly get the best idea of the product's results. I reapplied about 3 times daily, saw a little redness after I was out of the sun but never FELT burned and got the most beautiful bronzed tan! Not only that but the product was extremely moisturizing without being greasy and also dried fast enough for me to get back in the pool without feeling like the product washed off. 

Recommendation: This needs to be your new summer SPF! It's a little pricier than your average sun protection but let me tell you- IT. IS. WORTH. EVERY. PENNY. I am officially obsessed and fully intend to use this product all day, everyday this summer! 

xx


No comments:

Post a Comment